Pump installation engineering construction acceptance specification
Section 1 General Provisions
Article 4.1.1 This chapter applies to the installation of centrifugal pumps, well pumps, vertical axial flow pumps and vane mixed flow pumps, motorized reciprocating pumps, steam reciprocating pumps, metering pumps, screw pumps and water ring vacuum pumps.
Clause 4.1.2 The size, position and elevation of the pump's installation foundation shall be checked and shall comply with the engineering design requirements.
Article 4.1.3 The unpacking inspection of the pump shall meet the following requirements:
The parts and components of the pump shall be inspected according to the provisions of the technical documents of the equipment, and there shall be no missing parts, damage and rust, etc.; the nozzle protection and plugging shall be in good condition;
2. The main installation dimensions of the pump should be checked and should be in accordance with the engineering design;
3. The types and specifications of the main parts, seals and gaskets of the pumps conveying special media should be checked.
Article 4.1.4 The parts that have been assembled and adjusted at the time of delivery shall not be dismantled.
Article 4.1.5 When the drive is connected to the pump, it should be corrected based on the axis of the pump; when there is an intermediate machine connection between the drive and the pump, it should be corrected based on the axis of the intermediate machine.
Article 4.1.6 In addition to complying with the current national standard “Code for Construction and Acceptance of Industrial Metal Pipeline Engineering”, the installation of pipelines shall meet the following requirements:
The inside and the end of the pipe shall be cleaned and cleaned to remove debris; the sealing surface and threads shall not be damaged;
2. The suction pipe and the output pipe shall have their own brackets, and the pump shall not directly bear the weight of the pipe;
The end faces of the three interconnected flanges shall be parallel; the axis of the threaded pipe joint shall be in the middle and shall not be forcibly connected by flange bolts or pipe joints;
4. After connecting the pipeline to the pump, the original alignment accuracy of the pump should be rechecked. When the pipeline connection is found to cause deviation, the pipeline should be adjusted;
5. After the pipeline is connected to the pump, it shall not be welded and gas-cut on it; when welding and gas cutting are required, the pipeline shall be removed or necessary measures shall be taken, and the welding slag shall be prevented from entering the pump;
The configuration of the suction and discharge lines of the six pumps shall be in accordance with the design regulations. When there is no regulation, it can be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Appendix II of this code.
Article 4.1.7 The pipes of lubrication, sealing, cooling and hydraulic systems shall be cleaned and kept open; the pressured part shall be tested for tightness in accordance with the technical documents of the equipment. When there is no regulation, it shall be implemented in accordance with the current national standard "Code for Construction and Acceptance of Industrial Metal Pipeline Engineering".
Article 4.1.8 The test run of the pump shall be carried out after the individual test operations of the respective auxiliary systems are normal.
Article 4.1.9 The pump shall be tested under the condition of medium. The test medium or substitute medium shall meet the design requirements.
Section 2 Centrifugal pump
Article 4.2.1 The cleaning and inspection of the pump shall meet the following requirements:
A whole factory pump is in the anti-rust guarantee period, its internal parts should not be disassembled, only the appearance is cleaned. Disassembly, cleaning and inspection shall be in accordance with the provisions of the equipment technical documents when the anti-rust guarantee period or obvious defects are required to be disassembled. When there is no regulation, the following requirements should be met:
1 Remove the impeller parts and clean them cleanly, and the impeller should be free from damage;
2 The cooling water pipeline should be cleaned and cleaned, and should be kept open;
3 Pipeline pumps and coaxial pumps should not be disassembled;
The cleaning and inspection of the pump that has been dismantled from the factory meets the following requirements:
1 The main parts, components and ancillary equipment of the pump, the intermediate facets and the set parts, and the end faces of the parts shall not be scratched or scratched; the surface of the shaft shall be free from cracks, crushing and other defects. After cleaning and cleaning, the parts, the parts and the surface of the equipment should be lubricated and placed in the order of assembly;
2 The vertical split surface of the pump casing should not be disassembled and cleaned.
For the pump installed in the whole 4.2.2, the longitudinal installation horizontal deviation shall not be greater than 0.10/1000, the horizontal installation horizontal deviation shall not be greater than 0.20/1000, and shall be on the inlet and outlet flange surface of the pump or other The horizontal plane is measured; the horizontal and horizontal installation horizontal deviation of the disassembled pump should not exceed 0.05/1000, and should be measured in the horizontal mid-section, the exposed part of the shaft, and the horizontal processing surface of the base.
Article 4.2.3 The alignment of the pump shall meet the following requirements:
When the drive shaft and the pump shaft, the drive shaft and the transmission shaft are connected by a coupling, the radial displacement, end clearance and axis inclination of the coupling halves shall comply with the provisions of the equipment technical documents. When there is no regulation, it shall comply with the provisions of the current national standard "General Specifications for Construction and Acceptance of Mechanical Equipment Installation Engineering";
When the drive shaft and the pump shaft are connected by a belt, the parallelism of the two shafts and the offset of the two wheels shall comply with the provisions of the current national standard "General Specifications for Construction and Acceptance of Mechanical Equipment Installation".
When the pump driven by the steam turbine and the pump for conveying high temperature and low temperature liquid (boiler feed water pump, hot oil pump, cryopump, etc.) are calibrated under normal temperature conditions, the compensation value of the temperature change shall be reserved according to the design regulations.
Article 4.2.4 When installing a high-speed pump or a large disassembly pump, the radial and end-bounce values of the main parts such as the rotor impeller, the bushing, the impeller seal ring, the balance disc, and the journal should be measured. The allowable deviation should be consistent. Provisions for equipment and technical documents.
Clause 4.2.5 The radial total clearance between the rotor part and the housing part shall be in accordance with the equipment technical documents.
Article 4.2.6 The axial direction of the front axial and rear axial clearance of the impeller in the worm chamber and the multistage pump of the segment type shall comply with the provisions of the equipment technical documents; the original pad between the planes of the multistage pump The thickness of the sheet must not be changed. The axial clearance between the high temperature pump balance disc (drum) and the balance sleeve shall be 0.04 to 0.08 mm for the single-shell segment type pump and 0.35 to 1 mm for the double-shell pump; between the thrust bearing and the thrust plate The axial total clearance, the single-shell segmental pump should be 0.5 to 1 mm, and the double-shell pump should be 0.5 to 0.7 mm.
Article 4.2.7 The center line of the impeller outlet shall be aligned with the center line of the pump casing flow path; if the multi-stage pump is close to the balance plate and the balance plate, the width of the impeller outlet shall be within the inlet width of the guide vane. .
Article 4.2.8 The back of the bearing bush of the sliding bearing should be closely fitted with the bearing seat, and the interference value should be in the range of 0.02~0.04mm; the top clearance and side clearance of the bearing bush and the journal should conform to the equipment. The provisions of the technical documents.
Clause 4.2.9 The tolerance of the rolling bearing to the shaft and the bearing housing, the axial clearance between the rolling bearing and the end cover, the axial expansion clearance caused by the medium temperature, the radial clearance of the radial thrust bearing and its preload , should be checked and adjusted according to the requirements of the equipment technical documents. When there is no regulation, it shall be implemented in accordance with the provisions of the current national standard "General Specifications for Construction and Acceptance of Mechanical Equipment Installation Engineering".
Clause 4.2.10 The radial total clearance of the assembled packing seal shall be in accordance with the equipment technical documents. When there is no regulation, it should meet the requirements of Table 4.2.10. After the packing is pressed, the inlet and outlet of the packing ring should be aligned or the packing ring should be slightly outward.
Table 4.2.10 Requirements for assembling packing seals
Clause 4.2.11 The gaps and contact requirements for mechanical seals, floating ring seals, labyrinth seals and other forms of shaft seals are in accordance with the equipment technical documents. When there is no regulation, it shall comply with the provisions of the current national standard "General Specifications for Construction and Acceptance of Mechanical Equipment Installation Engineering".
Article 4.2.12 After the shaft seal is assembled, the rotation of the rotor should be flexible; the axial movement of the rotor should be in accordance with the equipment technical documents.
Clause 4.2.13 The inner casing of the double-shell pump. When assembling the outer casing, it should be centered according to the technical documents of the equipment; the amount of tension of the stud tightening and the angle of rotation of the nut should meet the design requirements.
Article 4.2.14 The inspection before the pump is tested shall meet the following requirements:
The steering of a drive should match the steering of the pump;
2. The steering of the pipeline pump and the coaxial pump should be ascertained;
3. The steering of the shielded pump should be checked;
4. The fixed connection parts should be free from looseness;
5. The specifications and quantity of lubricant added to each lubrication part shall comply with the provisions of the technical documents of the equipment; the parts with pre-lubrication requirements shall be pre-lubricated as required;
6. All indicating instruments, safety protection devices and electronic control devices shall be sensitive, accurate and reliable;
The seven-wheel drive should be flexible and free of abnormalities.
Article 4.2.15 Before the high-temperature pump is tested under high temperature conditions, in addition to complying with the provisions of Article 4.2.14 of this code, the following requirements shall be met:
Before the test run, the pump body should be preheated, the temperature should rise evenly, and the temperature rise per hour should not exceed 50 °C; the temperature difference between the surface of the pump body and the process pipe with the working medium should not exceed 40 °C;
2. When preheating, it should be half a turn every 10 minutes. When the temperature exceeds 150 °C, it should be half a turn every 5 minutes;
The expansion gap at the sliding end of the pump body and the guide key shall be in accordance with the provisions of the equipment technical documents;
4. The coolant of the bearing part and the letter should be turned on;
5. The inlet valve and the vent valve should be opened, and the gas in the pump should be exhausted. After preheating to the specified temperature, the vent valve should be closed.
Article 4.2.16 Before the test of the cryopump in the low temperature medium, in addition to the provisions of Article 4.2.14 of this code, the following requirements shall be met:
Opening the bypass line before pre-cooling;
2. Dehumidifying the pipeline and the worm chamber according to the process requirements;
3. When pre-cooling, all the venting valves should be opened. It should be cooled first with low temperature gas, then cooled with low temperature liquid, slowly and evenly cooled to the operating temperature until the venting valve port flows out of the liquid, and then the venting valve is closed;
When the four pumps are mechanically sealed, the air in the sealed chamber should be released.
Clause 4.2.17 The following requirements shall be met when the pump is started:
A centrifugal pump shall open the suction line valve and close the discharge line valve; the high temperature pump and the cryogenic pump shall be implemented in accordance with the provisions of the equipment technical documents;
The balance plate cooling water pipeline of the second pump shall be unblocked; the suction pipeline shall be filled with the liquid to be transported, and the air shall be exhausted, and shall not be started without liquid;
After the pump is started, it should pass through the surge zone quickly;
4. After the normal speed, the valve of the outlet pipeline should be opened. The opening of the outlet pipeline valve should not exceed 3 minutes, and the pump should be adjusted to the design working condition. It should not be operated at the hump of the performance curve.
Clause 4.2.18 The following requirements shall be met when the pump is commissioned:
A fixed joint should not be loose;
The rotor and each moving component shall operate normally and shall not have abnormal sound and friction;
3. The operation of the ancillary system should be normal; the pipeline connection should be firm and leak-free;
The temperature of the four sliding bearings shall not exceed 70 °C; the temperature of the rolling bearings shall not exceed 80 °C; the temperature of special bearings shall comply with the provisions of the equipment technical documents;
5. Lubricating oil temperature, sealing fluid and cooling water temperature of each lubrication point shall comply with the provisions of the equipment technical documents; lubricating oil shall not have leakage and mist spray;
The safety protection and electronic control devices of the six pumps and all parts of the instrument shall be sensitive, correct and reliable;
The leakage of the seven mechanical seals shall not exceed 5mL/h, and the leakage of the packing seals shall not exceed the requirements of Table 4.2.18, and the temperature rise shall be normal; the impurities pump and the transport of toxic, harmful, flammable, explosive and other media The leakage of the pump and seal should not exceed the specified value of the design:
Table 4.2.18 Leakage of packing seals
8. For centrifugal pumps with a working medium specific gravity less than 1, when the water is used for trial operation, the current of the motor should be controlled not to exceed the rated value, and the water flow rate should not be less than 20% of the rated value; use toxic, harmful, flammable, explosive particles, etc. The test operation of the pump in which the medium is operated shall comply with the provisions of the equipment technical documents;
Nine cryopumps shall not operate under throttling conditions;
10. The pump that needs to measure the vibration value at the bearing body shall be measured under the condition of no cavitation during operation; the method for measuring the effective value of the vibration speed may be implemented in accordance with Appendix II of this code;
The continuous test run time of the pump at the rated working point shall not be less than 2h; the test run time of the high-speed pump and special requirements shall comply with the provisions of the equipment technical documents.
Clause 4.2.19 After the pump has stopped trial operation, the following requirements shall be met:
A centrifugal pump should close the inlet valve of the pump. After the pump is cooled, the valve of the auxiliary system should be closed in turn;
2. The high-temperature pump should be stopped according to the provisions of the equipment technical documents; after parking, it should be half-turned every 20 to 30 minutes until the pump body cools to 50 °C;
When the three cryopumps are parked, when there is no special requirement, the pump should always be filled with liquid; the suction valve and the discharge valve should be kept normally open; the cryopump with double-end mechanical seal, the liquid level controller and the sealing liquid in the pump seal chamber The pump pressure of the pump should be maintained;
4. Pumps that transport media that are easy to crystallize, solidify, precipitate, etc., should stop clogging after stopping the pump, and flush the pump and pipeline with water or other medium in time;
5. The liquid should be stored in the pump to prevent rust and cracking.
Pump installation engineering construction acceptance specification (2)
Type: Ventilation and Air Conditioning Standard Specification
Section 8 Screw Pump
Article 4.8.1 When the screw pump is installed during the anti-rust guarantee period, it may not be removed. When the anti-rust guarantee period and obvious defects are exceeded, the cleaning and dismantling shall be carried out according to the technical documents of the equipment.
Article 4.8.2 The leveling and correction of the pump shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions of Articles 4.2.2 and 4.2.3 of this code.
Article 4.8.3 The following requirements shall be met before the pump is tested:
A separate inspection of the steering of the drive should be consistent with the steering of the pump;
2. The fastening joints should not be loose;
The specifications and quantity of the three filling lubricants shall comply with the provisions of the equipment technical documents;
The liquid flow path of the four pumps should be cleaned and cleaned;
5. When the temperature of the conveying liquid is higher than 60 °C, it should be preheated according to the technical documents of the equipment.
Article 4.8.4 Before starting, the pump should be filled with liquid and should be started with the inlet and outlet valves fully open.
Article 4.8.5 The following requirements shall be met when the pump is commissioned:
When the pump is at the specified speed, it should be stepped up to the specified pressure for trial operation; the test run time of the specified pressure point should not be less than 30min;
2. There should be no abnormal sound and vibration during operation, and there should be no leakage on each joint surface;
The temperature rise of the three bearings shall not be higher than 35 °C or should not be higher than the oil temperature by 20 °C;
The leakage of four packing seals or mechanical seals shall comply with the provisions of the equipment technical documents. When there is no regulation, it shall comply with the relevant provisions of Article 4.2.18 of this code;
Five safety valves should be sensitive and reliable.
Article 4.8.5 After stopping the pump, the pump and piping should be cleaned to prevent blockage.
Section IX Water Ring Vacuum Pump
Article 4.9.7 When the water ring type vacuum pump is installed during the anti-rust guarantee period, it may not be removed. Disassemble and clean when there is an abnormality or exceed the rust-proof guarantee period, and the following requirements shall be met:
The order in which parts and components are removed should be in accordance with the equipment technical documentation.
2. Parts and components shall be free from rust; after cleaning, the surface of the joint shall be coated with a thin layer of lubricating oil:
The gaskets at both ends of the impeller shall be replaced in strict accordance with the thickness and quantity specified in the equipment technology.
Article 4.9.2 The leveling and correction of the pump shall be in accordance with the regulations of Article 4.2.2 and Article 4.1.3 of this code.